| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osaka in October is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with some rain. Circa 107.5mm (4.2in) of fluid is released during an average of 9 days.
- In October the blue above Osaka is slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:21 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
- There are approximately 5:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Osaka October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Osaka, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Osaka: