Climate of Osaka, Japan Average Weather
- Osaka, japan, 34°40'N, 135°31'E, 83 m (273 ft)
- Osaka has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Osaka is close to the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.3 degrees Celsius (61.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1318 mm (51.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2152 hours.
- If Osaka were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: