| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osaka in September is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in September is very slightly soggy with rain occasionally. Around 171.5mm (6.8in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Osaka are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:38 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:20.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Osaka September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Osaka, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Osaka: