| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osaka in November is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with sporadic rain. Only 65.1mm (2.6in) of fluid tumbles across on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Osaka are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:01 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 10:18.
- There are approximately 5:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Osaka November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Osaka, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Osaka: