| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osaka in May is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry with rain now and again. Some 139.4mm (5.5in) of H2O falls across an average of 11 days.
- In May the heavens above Osaka are fine with on balance a detectable 6:44 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:32 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:57.
- There are approximately 7:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Osaka May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Osaka, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Osaka: