| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osaka in March is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched with rain now and again. Circa 102mm (4in) of fluid precipitates during on average 11 days.
- The blue above Osaka is fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:38 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 6:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48% of daylight hours and cloudy 52% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Osaka March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Osaka, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Osaka: