| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osaka in June is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in June is dampish with rain occasionally. A sizable 206.4mm (8.1in) of fluid falls during an average of 12 days.
- In June the heavens above Osaka are fair having on average a moderate 5:50 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:18 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:25.
- There are approximately 8:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Osaka June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Osaka, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Osaka: