| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osaka in July is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in July is a little damp with rain at times. Some 156.9mm (6.2in) of fluid descends during on average 10 days.
- In July the heavens above Osaka are fine with an average of a measurable 6:52 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:12.
- There are approximately 7:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Osaka July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Osaka, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Osaka: