| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osaka in January is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A mere 45.8mm (1.8in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 7 days.
- In January the skies in Osaka are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:50 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 10:05.
- There are approximately 5:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Osaka January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Osaka, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Osaka: