| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osaka in February is cool at 5.8 °C (42.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. Only 60.4mm (2.4in) of water descends during an average of 7 days.
- The skies in Osaka are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:38 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 6:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Osaka February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Osaka, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Osaka: