| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osaka in December is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. A mere 34.4mm (1.4in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 5 days.
- The heavens above Osaka are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:42 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 9:58 long with an average length of 9:51.
- There are approximately 5:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Osaka December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Osaka, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Osaka: