| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osaka in August is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with sporadic rain. Circa 94.8mm (3.7in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Osaka is slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:46 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:24.
- There are approximately 5:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Osaka August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Osaka, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Osaka: