| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Osaka in April is mild at 14.6 °C (58.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry with rain at times. Some 133.8mm (5.3in) of water is deposited across an average of 10 days.
- In April the skies in Osaka are reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:19 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:01.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Osaka April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Osaka, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Osaka: